Sunday 15 February 2015

Half Term & PLL

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't posted in like two weeks! I have just been so busy with school and stuff!x But yeah, now it's half term! Whoop! Whoop! I am so relieved that we have a whole 10 days off school :p 

Recently, I have been obsessed with Pretty Little Liars :) It's so good! If you have Netflix, I would totally recommend it to you! It's just amazing! I'm on season 2 episode 22. I have to admit, it is a bit freaky in some episodes but there is so much drama!

Sorry this is a short post, but now it's half term, hopefully I will be a bit more active :)

Also, I have just hit 400 followers on Instagram! Tysm to all those who follow me! Ilyasfm! (a bit of mature language there :D) So, why dont you go and check it out! I follow back too x

xo xo
Lucy

My Instagram :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment