Tuesday 24 February 2015

It's Been A Long Time!

Hi lovelies! It feels like ages since I last posted! Sorry if it has been ages! x I have just been so busy recently, like during the half term, I was out and about most of the days! But hopefully now that I'm back in my school routine, I will be more on top of everything, like knowing when to post and upload a Youtube video! (btw I have now started my Youtube channel, so the link for it will be and the end of this post <3)

So, what were you up to during the half term? Well I was doing a lot of shopping, lets just say! Did a bit of damage to my parents' banks :p I'm just joking! I used my pocket money x

Sorry this i s such a short post! I have recently been struggling so much with what to post! Please leave your post suggestions below because it would a bunch!

Thank you so much for reading!xxx Also, please subscribe to my youtube ~ link down below xx

xoxo
Lucy

Instagram
Twitter
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment